Here is a list of upcoming events for March 2018 All events are held at Joy Christian Center unless otherwise noted.
- Feb 25th – Annual Business Meeting following the AM service
- March 11th – Set Clocks ahead 1 hour
- March 16th – Men’s Ministry/Women’s Night Out 6:30 PM
- March 20th – First Day of Spring
- March 25th – Palm Sunday
- March 25th – Farewell Fellowship Coffeehouse for Pastor Ruth/Pastor Marlan 5:30 PM
- March 30th – Good Friday service 7 PM
- April 1st – Easter/Resurrection Sunday Service 10:30 AM
- April 1st – Pastor Ruth and Pastor Marlan’s last Sunday at JCC
Adult and Children’s Bible studies Wednesday evenings at 7 PM
Teen Bible Study Wednesday evenings at 7 PM at Parachutes Club –
For those who are new to JCC, following is additional information on our events. For more information go to our webpage http://akjoy.com/ and click on the ministries tab for a listing of all of our ministries and events. We hope you come join us at some of our get-togethers. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffeehouse – usually held the first Sunday night of each month at 5:30 PM. The evening features a wide variety of live music as well as free beverages and snacks in a relaxed coffeehouse atmosphere. Everyone is welcome
Ladies Night Out – Enjoy dinner, games, and a brief devotional with a group of warm, friendly, fun-loving ladies. Hang out with old friends or make some new ones at this for women only evening out.
Men’s Ministry – A time for men to get together for snacks, fellowship, and a life lesson designed to help men grow in their faith.
Parent’s Night Out – Free child care for you, fun and games for the kids. Ages nursery through high school.
Biker Church – Ministry to, for, and by bikers Sunday evenings, flyer available on the Publications page of this blog
Teens – Wednesday night Bible study plus a variety of fun events at Parachutes Club; flyers, invitations, and permission slips available on the Publications page of this blog