Here is a list of upcoming events for November/December 2018 All events are held at Joy Christian Center unless otherwise noted.
- November 21st NO WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY FOR ADULT KIDS OR TEENS
- December 1st – Christmas decorating day 10 AM
- December 9th – Church Christmas Party 12:00 PM after church – this will also take the place of December’s Family Night activity as well as the Men’s Ministry and Ladies Night Out. There will be a white elephant gift exchange $5 or less or a gently used gift per person
- December 23rd – Christmas Service
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 15th Christmas Day
- NO KIDS OR ADULT WEDNESDAY NIGHT MINISTRY IN DECEMBER. KIDS CLUB WILL RESUME JANUARY 16th. ADULT BIBLE STUDY WILL RESUME THE FIRST WEDNESDAY IN JANUARY
Adult Bible study every Wednesday evening at 7 PM This fall we’re walking through the Hearing God’s Voice series by Streams Ministries.
JOY KIDS Club every Wednesday evenings at 7 PM The Kids learn important skills as they earn badges. Cost is $15 for the year to cover sash and badges.
Teen Bible Study every Wednesday evenings at 7 PM at Parachutes Club
For those who are new to JCC, following is additional information on our events. For more information go to our webpage akjoy.com and click on the events tab for more info on our upcoming events. We hope you come join us at some of our get-togethers. You may also email email@example.com
Ladies Night Out – third Friday of each month at 6:30 PM Enjoy dinner, games, and a brief devotional with a group of warm, friendly, fun-loving ladies. Hang out with old friends or make some new ones at this for women only evening out.
Men’s Ministry – Third Friday of each month at 6:30 PM A time for men to get together for snacks, fellowship, and a life lesson designed to help men grow in their faith.
Family Night – A once-a-month get-together to help families grow in God. This is a church-wide events for families of 1 or 100. Participants share dinner and work on badges together